Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “T&Cs”) of service apply between you, the user of this service (“User(s)”, “you”) and Frontier Academy, and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Frontier Academy”, “we”, “us”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the service provided by Frontier Academy. Your agreement to comply with and be subject to these terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of, and each time you use the Frontier Academy Service. If you do not agree with these terms, you should stop using the service immediately. If you are under 18 years of age, you represent and agree that you have the legal consent of a parent or guardian to access and use the Frontier Academy Service.
REVISIONS TO TERMS
Frontier Academy reserves the right to amend them as our service proposition evolves and at our sole discretion. Changes to these terms are effective when posted.
You agree to review these terms and any updates regularly. Your continued use of this website and/or services constitute your acceptance of any updates to these terms as legally binding.
THE FRONTIER ACADEMY SERVICE
The “Frontier Academy channels, assets, and tools” (“Channels”) refers to the website located at https://frontieracademy.ai/ any associated domains, software, online tools, programs, and services under the control of Frontier Academy, any content included in the channels, such as copy, text, graphics, design, video, logos, audio files, etc (collectively “Frontier Academy Content”, “Content”) .
The Frontier Academy channels, assets, and tools enable you to view information and engage in activity online and through connected devices related to educational programmes including courses, masterclasses, webinars, workshops, webcasts, live streams, and other educational activities (“Frontier Academy Programmes”, “Courses”, “Programmes” ).
The Frontier Academy programmes and Frontier Academy channels, assets, and tools, including Frontier Academy content, for the “Frontier Academy Service” (“Service”).
All Frontier Academy services are the property of Frontier Academy or its licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws.
LICENSE TO YOU
Subject to these terms, we hereby grant you the limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, worldwide license to access and use the Frontier Academy service solely for the use of Frontier Academy’s services, at our discretion. Any other use is expressly prohibited. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause. Unauthorized use of the Frontier Academy content may violate copyright, trademark, and applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Frontier Academy content on any copy you make of the Frontier Academy content in accordance with these terms.
No Frontier Academy content or other material made available on or through the Frontier Academy service may be copied, modified, reproduced, duplicated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, sold, transferred, publicly displayed, distributed, or used to create derivative works, in any way without written permission of the copyright owner unless such content is specifically made available for and authorized to be downloaded from the Frontier Academy service, in which case you are authorized to download a single copy of such materials for your own use. For example, certain course materials may be made available as unprotected PDF files that can be downloaded by registered course participants and/or other users of the Frontier Academy service. Materials not made available for download may not be downloaded or copied without prior written permission. Modification of materials obtained from the Frontier Academy service, including, but not limited to, user content, for any other purpose, including, without limitation, any commercial purpose, is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of Frontier Academy or its licensors, unless you have obtained express written authorization to the contrary.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
No materials obtained from the Frontier Academy service, even if authorized for download from the Frontier Academy service, may be redistributed, nor may they be used for any commercial purpose, without Frontier Academy’s prior written permission. Notwithstanding the prior sentence, the use of course materials by a registered student of a course for the development of a business, venture, or idea in which the registered student is actively involved as a founder or employee shall not be deemed a commercial purpose, but no additional reproductions may be made of any such materials, either electronically or in hard copy.
FRONTIER ACADEMY MARKS
Frontier Academy, the Frontier Academy logo, and other Frontier Academy logos and product and service names are or may be trademarks of Frontier Academy (the “Frontier Academy Marks”). Without our prior written permission, and except as solely enabled by any link as provided by us, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Frontier Academy marks.
PROGRAMMES AND COURSES
Frontier Academy offers free and paid programmes and courses in the fields of digital marketing, growth hacking, and business/career development.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone programmes. If you have reserved or purchased a place in a programme that was canceled or postponed, you have the right to choose a new programme (of the same value) to attend at the next date that fits your schedule
Your ticket is exclusive to you and non-transferable.
Frontier Academy will give you access to training content (including course content, course channels, workshops, and online or in-person training sessions) for your personal and individual use. We reserved the right to terminate your access if you use your programme assets for commercial benefit or share your individual access with others without authorisation.
PROJECT PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME
- The fee and delivery of a project pairing, based on the project partnership programme, will be executed in alignment with the dates of the course, boot camp, or programme that a participant has enrolled in.
- If a participant has been allowed to change the date of the course, boot camp, or programme in accordance with the relevant terms for that event, they may also bring forward their participation in the project partnership programme if applicable to the new event selected, at no extra cost.
- In the unlikely event, Frontier Academy has to cancel or move the dates of the course, boot camp, or programme relevant to the project partnership programme, the project pairing will be valid for the next event that suits the participant’s schedule.
- The participant does not make use of or is unsatisfied with the project partnership programme due to their own choice or negligence, or if they do not fulfill attendance and participation requirements for the associated course, boot camp, or programme, Frontier Academy will not guarantee a transfer of participation rights if the participant is allowed to attend a future event.
PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES
As part of the learning experience in Frontier Academy’s courses or programmes, the teaching team may, in good faith, recommend partner services, affiliated/referral software, tools, and reference materials (ie. books).
- Frontier Academy is not responsible for the goods, services, or quality provided by a recommended partner services or affiliated/referral software, tools, and reference materials;
- The relationship between recommended partner services, or affiliated/referral software or tools, and a Frontier Academy participant, is governed solely by the partner or affiliated/referral company’s own terms and conditions. Frontier Academy is not responsible for that relationship;
- Frontier Academy will not facilitate the relationship between recommended partner services, or affiliated/referral software or tools, and a Frontier Academy participant, beyond the point of recommendation, nor will we mediate escalations between these parties.
RESCHEDULE, CANCELLATION, AND REFUND POLICY
During the Covid-19 global health emergency, Frontier Academy will follow international health guidelines, and abide by the regulations and recommendations of local government and health authorities. Our priority is to safeguard the safety of our course participants, partners, and staff.
In the unlikely event that you might contract or be at risk of contracting the virus, Frontier Academy will allow you to reschedule attendance to the next available course, at a similar level, that fits your schedule at no additional cost, within twelve months of your original course, upon the presentation of an official note provided by your healthcare provider (e.g. doctor, testing facility) stating you have tested positive or unable to complete a course or are in mandatory quarantine.
All Frontier Academy in-situ or online courses, workshops, boot camps, programmes, and events are strictly non-refundable.
Participants may, in certain circumstances, request partial refunds or deferments to the next (and similar) function under the following conditions:
ONLINE PROGRAMS AND IN-CITY BOOTCAMPS
- Individuals and businesses who purchase a place on any of our in-situ or online courses, workshops, or boot camps, can request a partial refund by emailing email@example.com. Cancellations up to four weeks before the start date will be refunded 25% of the ticket price. Cancellations after four weeks before the start date are strictly non-refundable.
- You may change the date of your course without extra charge if you give us at least 15 working days of prior notice. Requests received after 15 days from the programme start date will be managed at the discretion of the Frontier Academy team and without guarantee of a reschedule.
- If you don’t show up (e.g. if you are sick, busy with work, or cannot attend for any reason or you do not have time to do the work specified in the programs), you will get access to the materials, but we cannot guarantee a seat on a next course. There shall be no refund.
- In the unlikely event, Frontier Academy has to cancel or move the dates of the course you booked, you may attend the next course that fits your schedule.
- Frontier will pay any refunds under this clause within 30 days of a refund request approval.
- Any tickets purchased under a discount or bundle offer, including but not limited to 2-for-1 offers, are strictly non-refundable.
SHORT COURSES, EVENTS, AND SUMMITS
Are strictly non-refundable.
If you don’t show up or you don’t complete your programme coursework, you will get access to the course content and channel for the duration of your membership or subscription, but we cannot guarantee a seat on a programme nor can we provide an extension unless for extenuating circumstances (per our cancellation policy) and determined at the discretion of the Frontier Academy team.